Committees » Professional Development
| || |
| || |
Jennifer Liaison (email)
| || || || || |
Providing the most relevant professional development opportunities that will have the biggest impact on members’ lives and careers so they may thrive in any market.
To satisfy this goal, the PDC Committee is looking at the concept of Professionalism in 2016 through the lens of education at WeMAR. We want our members to immerse themselves in the concept of raising the bar of professionalism in the West Valley. In order to do that, they need to know what it means and have examples of how it can be carried out throughout this next year. That is what the committee hopes to provide in the way of a WeMAR Professionalism Designation and a “Map to Professionalism” for newer agents. We will do this while continuing to engage brokers and agents with classes and events aimed specifically at their needs, and by continuing to provide relevant classes and special events on subjects that are intended to train them in the many aspects of their busy careers.
- Presenting informative continuing education classes with top Arizona instructors
- Presenting designation classes like GRI, NAR's REBAC classes, and local designations
- Implementing the new agent orientation with Open for Business and the New Ethics
- Presenting special speaker education events like HUD classes and Bill Gray classes as well as national speakers
- Discussing topics and issues and making recommendations for action on these issues to Board of Directors
Professional Development Committee meets on the first Thursday of the month from 10:45 AM-12:00 PM at WeMAR.